We all have those days when we simply cannot stand the mess anymore. Cleanliness is crucial. Always buy your stuff from reliable sources. Even if you’re renting furniture, ensure that it has good deep cleaning services like Furlenco. Here are a couple of hacks on how to keep your home clean:
1. Brewing a little bit of vinegar and water will help the coffee clean out of your coffee maker. (Yes, there was a hack for this after all)
2. Sprinkle some cleaning dust, a.k.a baking soda, on your mattress for a while and clean it off. You’ll sleep better knowing you’re sleeping on a clean bed.
3. Throw your sponges in the microwave for about 90 seconds for a quick disinfection process. You’ll be thankful while you eat your next meal.
4. Limes slices are almost magical. Keep some in your garbage disposal and keep the garbage reek away.
5. Sticky lint rollers have many hidden talents. One of them is to pick up tiny particles like glitter and dust off the carpet and linen.
6. Wash your mirror and windows streak-free by using newspaper to clean them.
7. Toothpaste, yes toothpaste, can help take marker stain marks off the wood. Go on, try it.
8. Pillows must remain fluffy. To achieve this, throw them in the washing machine every now and then.
9. Hairbrushes clean out your hair sometimes. They need some taking care of too. Use shampoo or mild dishwasher. Does the trick every time.
10. Keep handy an all-purpose cleaner with you at all times. The ingredients: vinegar, water and lime juice.